£15,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE
about 1 month ago
An ambitious Senior Lettings Negotiator is required to join one of the UK’s leading Estate Agents. The ideal person will have proven success thriving as Senior Negotiator working in a professional business services sector and target driven sales environment.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for dealing with vendor clients, gaining new instructions and generate new business opportunities.
- Carrying out viewing appointments
- Negotiating offers & tenancy contracts
- Generating new valuation leads
- Attending valuation appointments
- Winning new instructions, securing fully managed instructions
- Advertising new properties to let
- Reporting to the Lettings Manager
- Providing excellent customer service
- Minimum of 2 years Lettings experience
- Proven track record of working in a busy lettings department
- Show excellent rapport building skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads & work under pressure
- High degree of self-motivation and determination
- Valuation experience is essential
- Local knowledge would be an advantage
- UK driving licence
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a salary of £15,000 with an amazing OTE up to £25,000, dependent on experience and performance. A company car will also be provided.