£21000 - £24000 per annum
3 months ago
Our clients, a leading independent agent with over 25 years of experience, are seeking an ambitious and professional Lettings Negotiator to join their busy Cambridge team.
This role would suit a sales-focused, friendly professional who is looking to forge a long-term career in the Property industry.
- Meet and liaise with prospective clients, conducting viewings and providing guidance of the Lettings process, including advice on potential rental values of their property/properties
- Ensure that all properties are compliant with current Health & Safety legislation (i.e. gas/safety checks etc.)
- Prepare and progress letting particulars; manage the application process, sign up new tenants and prepare tenancy agreement contracts (negotiate as appropriate with new tenants)
- Facilitate the process of let, through to move in
- Oversee the reference and credit checks for new and prospective tenants
- Represent the Landlord in negotiations with prospective tenants
- Provide regular feedback to applicants and Landlords accordingly
- Assist with the management and maintenance of the client database to ensure it is kept up to date and accurate
- Be proactive and demonstrate skills to undertake new business as well as retaining current business
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Minimum 18 months experience within the Lettings Industry
- Career minded approach
- Full UK Driver's License
- Customer focused
- Excellent people, client and communication skills.
- A proactive approach to lettings
- Strong administrative skills (accurate record keeping) and pc literate
- Ability to effectively plan ahead & prioritise workload
Hours: Hours are Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.30pm and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
- £21,000- £24,000 DOE
- The commission structure is activated after a successful probation period
- 25 X Days holiday
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.