£16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £25,000 - £28,000 OTE
3 months ago
Are you an experience Lettings Negotiator with a desire to progress your career forward?
Our client is a highly reputable independent Estate Agency. They wish to expand their Lettings department, growing their existing portfolio of managed properties, by generating valuation leads and winning new instructions. They concentrate on providing a professional service with a fresh approach to friendly and efficient client care.
The key to their success is undoubtedly the staff they employ!
The Senior Lettings Negotiator duties will include:
- Carrying out viewing appointments
- Negotiating offers & tenancy contracts
- Generating new valuation leads
- Attending valuation appointments
- Winning new instructions, securing fully managed instructions
- Advertising new properties to let
- Reporting into the Managing Directors
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will have:
- Lettings valuation experience
- Ability & knowledge on how to generate valuation leads
- Thrive on a target driven & competitive market
- Local knowledge
- UK driving licence & own car
- Basic salary £16,000 - £18,000 pa DOE
- 1st year OTE £25,000 - £28,000 pa DOE
- Car Allowance up to £200 pcm
- Property Management / Lettings Admin support provided - This is purely a Lettings Negotiator / Valuers role!