£24000 - £35000 per annum + Mileage
4 months ago
Our client, a well-established and successful estate agency is looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Negotiator in Dorking.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator, your responsibilities will include registering applicants, generating new business and depending on experience visiting market appraisals. To succeed as a Senior Lettings Negotiator you will already have some Lettings experience and be able to hit the ground running! In reward, the Client is offering a competitive basic + commission based on performance.
- Arranging and conducting viewings
- Gaining feedback following viewings
- Negotiation between tenants and landlords
- General marketing and business administration
- Managing and maintaining an accurate applicant database
- Providing applicants and landlords with regular feedback
- Overseeing a let through to move in
- Being proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain business
- A professional and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Full UK Driving licence and own car
- The desire to meet and exceed targets
- Good MS Word, Excel, & Outlook skills
- Some property listings and market appraisal experience desirable
Salary: £16,000 - £19,000 basic, £24,000 - £35,000 OTE + mileage
Working Hours: Monday -Friday 8.45am - 6.00pm, Saturday (1 in 2) 9.00 - 4.00pm.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.