Up to £25000 per annum + Company Car
16 days ago
Our client is a large, successful independent Estate Agent with offices throughout the UK. They are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join them in their Ipswich office. The successful candidate will work well in a team and will be committed to providing a high level of customer service.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who can assist them with gaining new landlords and tenants. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years' experience within Lettings as a Negotiator and looking to progress into a Senior Lettings Negotiator role.
- Registering applicants and arranging appointments
- Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal
- Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Valuing Lets
- Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
- Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices
- Work closely with property management and other departments to provide efficient service
- Generate new business
- Previous Lettings Negotiator experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- £15,000 Basic
- £25,000 OTE
- Company Car
- Performance Incentives
- Great Development Program
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.