£30000 - £40000 per annum
10 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency with several offices in the local area. They are seeking an experienced estate agent who can successfully negotiate offers, sales progress.
- Responding to inbound calls from clients and assisting them, with their property needs
- Working towards set performance targets
- Attend valuations and win new instructions
- Liaise with solicitors, purchaser and seller to progress sales through to completion
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Previous Estate Agency Lettings Negotiation and valuation experience (minimum2 years)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the local market
- Well spoken & presentable
- A business-minded property professional
- Full UK Driving License
Hours: Mon-Fri 9.00am-6pm, Saturday 10am-5pm (rota)
Salary/Package: In return, my client offers a generous commission structure and a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 with OTE of £30,000 - £40,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.