Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21000 - £23000 per annum
3 months ago
My client based in South Manchester is looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy office. You will be responsible for Property Listings, Marketing of the Company, along with first point of contact for clients working alongside the lettings team who are all highly ambitious and driven individuals.
You will also be liaising with landlords and tenants and will be required to ensure that properties are marketed effectively in order to secure a successful let as soon as possible. You will ensure that all landlords are provided with a first class service and that they are updated with any feedback from viewings and any other actions that you are taking to get their property let as soon as possible and for the best rental price.
- Be able to multi task and cover all areas of the lettings industry
- Query handling and first contact for Landlords and Tenants
- Conduct viewings
- Be able to aid with drumming up of new business and contribute with marketing ideas
- Ensure all properties are advertised on all portals with accuracy and good pictures
- Conduct all tenancies from finding the tenant, referencing to sign up and move in.
- Work alongside the Property Manager to produce a great service
- Conduct valuations with new clients
- Liaise with clients and keep them updated throughout the whole process
- Must be a good team player who is prepared to go that extra mile.
- Although they do handle professional properties some experience with HMO's, Block Management and students would be an advantage.
In return my client will offer a basic salary of £21,000-£23,000. Working hours are Monday- Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm and 1 Saturday on a basis (currently 1 in 4) 9am till 3pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.