East London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
11 days ago
Our client is a successful independent agency based in the Whitechapel area and they are seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator to help drive the business forward. The ideal candidate will have strong lettings experience including some valuation experience. This is a great opportunity to work for an agency who can provide a strong commission structure with ongoing support.
The role will involve:
- Book and attending viewings
- Carry out lettings valuations
- Matching ideal tenants to each property
- Managing a busy diary
- Completing registration and reference paperwork
- Negotiating and completing lets
The ideal candidate:
- Strong Lettings experience
- Lettings valuation experience
- Ambitions to become a Lettings Manager
- Desire to earn good commission
In return, our client can offer a basic salary up to £19,000 and a strong commission structure which is completely uncapped. Realistic on target earnings between £30,000- £40,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.