Our client an independent established estate agency are looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator/Lettings Valuer with the view to developing into a Lettings Manager at their Bexley Village Branch.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated and driven individual looking to make their mark within an ever-growing team. The right candidate should be able to work within a team, but also be able to use their own initiative when needed.
Key tasks of a Senior Lettings Negotiator include:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Successfully negotiating lets
- Completing viewings
- Lettings valuations (when required)
- Offering the best customer service
- Driving business forward and hitting targets
- Working well independently and within a team
- Managing expectations from clients
Skills and Attributes:
- Great listening skills to understand the needs of customers
- Experience as a residential lettings negotiator (essential)
- Experience in carrying out valuations and successful (essential)
- Able to ask appropriate questions in a way that helps identify the needs of customers
- Be able to confidently and successfully match customer needs to what we have available
- Able to successfully conclude a conversation
- Driver’s license and access to own vehicle (essential)
- To be able to meet deadlines and work well in a target driven environment
- Able to use computers for accurate records and communication
- Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday,10:00 AM – 4:00 PM rota basis, with a day off in lieu when worked
- Basic £18,000 - £20,000
- £30,000- £35,000 OTE
- Car mileage/allowance
- Progression opportunities.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage