My clients, an independent and extremely busy Estate Agency are currently looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator/Valuer for their thriving branch in Dartford.
This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and a successful team. The role will be varied, and you will be the point of contact whilst building and shaping the business.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets.
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market.
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let.
- Consistently achieving target each month
- Building the portfolio
To be considered for the role of Senior Lettings Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Used to a busy environment and targeted
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working as a Lettings Valuer/Senior Lettings Negotiator
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle.
- Mon (8am to 6:00pm)
- Tues (8:30am to 6:00pm)
- Wed (8:30am to 6:00pm)
- Thurs (8:30am to 6:00pm
- Fri (8:30am to 6:00pm)
- Sat (9:30am to 4:30pm)
- With day off in lieu during the week for working Saturday.
- Options to progress in the company
- Basic salary of £15,000 - £16,000 (Depending on Experience)
- On target earnings £50,000 - £55,000
- Car allowance of £4,200 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.