City of London, London
£30000 - £36500 per annum
about 1 month ago
My clients are looking for an experienced Senior mortgage administrator to join a fast paced & forward-thinking independent mortgage brokerage. The role will be to provide administrative support to the brokers and director in the business. The reason this position has available is due to high levels of business, the advisers are currently submitting between 80 - 90 mortgages a month. You will also be responsible for managing another administrator in the team.
- At least a years' experience as a Senior Mortgage Administrator/sales progressor (the more experience the better).
- Experience with keying in on lender portals.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- They would also look at a strong Property Sales Negotiator looking to get into financial services.
Mortgage Administrator Duties;
- Provide an effective and efficient support service to the department and dedicated consultants.
- Responsible for administering and progressing applications, managing leads, and liaising with 3rd parties, clients, and consultants.
- Great management skills in running your own day
- Understanding of Exchange and completion predictions
- Manage a junior administrator in the team
- Monday to Friday
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer:
- A basic salary of between £30,000 - £36,500 (Depending on Experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.