My clients, an exciting and growing mortgage brokerage based in Southwark, are currently looking for a Senior Mortgage & Protection Adviser to join their team of friendly Mortgage Advisers.
For years people have complained about how the most confounding part of their home buying journey was to find an unbiased mortgage advisor. They are here to change that. Their mission is to empower people by providing them with hassle free tools, expert knowledge and a real person who can help them turn their aspirations of buying a home into reality.
For this role, you must have a proven track record and the desire to want to be a successful mortgage professional. You will predominately be based from their head office but also have the flexibility of work from home 2 days a week.
This Mortgage and Protection Adviser role will involve:
- Providing extraordinary advice to all customers from start to finish.
- Guiding the customer through the mortgage process.
- Constantly looking to improve our product and processes by providing input to their product team.
To be considered for this role of the Mortgage and Protection Advisor role, you must have the following:
- Excellent at Networking & Communication.
- Able to develop strong working relationships with colleagues and third-party product providers.
- Confident, clear, and professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy, with excellent attention to detail.
- Driven and determined with the ability to work independently and the ability to come up with solutions on their own.
- Good keyboard and IT literacy (including the use of Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel) Good numeracy skills.
- Strong commitment to customer service excellence
- 2 years’ experience working in a reputable Mortgage Brokerage.
- Must have Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practice CeMAP - Mortgage & Protection Advice
- “Competent Adviser Status (CAS)” within existing mortgage advice role for at least 18 months.
- To carry out the service, your day-to-day routine could involve dealing with Lead providers, Surveyors and Mortgage lenders, conveyancers, keeping up to date with the current market and regulations and working closely with your clients.
- Comfortable working outside of the 9-5, with the potential for some weekends.
In return, our clients are offering the following to the successful Mortgage and Protection Advisor:
- £35,000 - £40,000 Basic
- £70,000 - £90,000 OTE
- Commission on a sliding scale up to 25%
- Added incentives and bonuses
- Plenty of room to grow at a fast pace, together as a company
- Computer/ Workstation provided
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage