Our client, a well-known independent estate agency, is looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Lettings Manager to join their successful team in Braintree.
They are looking for an individual with at least 3 years' experience within Lettings joining their market-leading branch within the area.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Lettings Manager your role will consist of, but not be limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Assist the Lettings Manager with office and team to a very high standard
- Monitor overall and individual performance of all lettings team
- Deal with aspects of staff training and appraisals
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire a future business with them
To be considered for the role of Senior Lettings Negotiator/Assistant Lettings Manager you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within
- Local knowledge of Braintree
- Must be conscientious, professional, and tenacious
- ARLA/Propertymark qualifications preferred
- Driver's license
- Target and performance managing skills required
- Able to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
In return, our client is offering:
- £16,000-£18,000 basic depending on experience
- £25,000-£30,000 OTE, realistic
- Car allowance or company car
- Career progression
- Plus, further incentives and bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.