Our client, a well-established independent agent is looking for an experienced Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join their team based in Nuneaton.
A great opportunity to progress in your career.
Working Hours of a Sales Negotiator/Valuer:
- Monday to Friday 8.45 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 2 Saturdays 8.45 am – 12 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Sales Negotiator/Valuer:
- £22,000 - £25,000 basic
- £40,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
Ideally, to be considered for the Sales Negotiator/Valuer role you must have the following:
- Previous valuation experience
- Driven and hard-working
- Someone who thrives in a busy working environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to win business in a competitive market.
- Believe in providing excellent customer service.
Key tasks of a Sales Negotiator/Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Closing for business and winning the instruction
- Providing a valuation for sale purposes
- Negotiating offers
- Going out attending viewings.
- Registering applicants
- Carrying out market appraisals
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.