St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £60000 per annum
5 days ago
The client is a well-established and trusted name in Financial Services across the region. They have a wealth of clients seeking financial planning advice across Hertfordshire and London areas and are seeking a Senior Paraplanner to join their busy St Albans branch. In this position, you will be required to manage the Paraplanning, Administrator team and support the financial advisors.
- Reporting to the Directors
- Supporting all Financial Advisors on staff.
- Researching products and producing detailed reports for presentation to the client
- Managing a busy workload to tight timescales
- Management and training of paraplanning and Administrator team
- Level 4 diploma is essential
- Chartered Status is preferred, but not essential
- Must be experienced with Inheritance Tax, Pension Transfers, Discretionary Fund Management cases
- Proven track record of performance
- Need to be analytical
- Good experience of client contact
- Clear communicator
Salary/Package: £45,000 - £60,000 per annum
Working Hours: 9am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.