Are you an experienced Planner who's looking for a new challenge?
My client, an established planning consultancy based in York are currently looking for such an individual to join their team as a Senior Planner, due to expansion and increased workload.
They are looking to appoint a motivated and experienced Planner to work on a variety of projects for private sector clients across England and Wales. As well as, play a key role in assisting in developing the client base further and enhancing the company reputation.
As a Senior Planner for my client, you'll be responsible for working proactively on a range of planning applications and planning appeals with an emphasis on large-scale residential and renewable energy projects including but not limited to site reviews, planning applications and appeals.
You will also be involved in and lead a diverse range and scale of projects. While working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of chartered planners, architects, landscape architects, urban designers and engineers.
To be considered for the role of Senior Planner you must have the following attributes:
- Chartered RTPI (or working towards)
- Accredited degree in Town Planning or related subject
- 5 Years plus relevant experience
- A proven track record managing caseload for different types of planning applications ideally with an emphasis on the large scale residential and renewable energy sector.
- The ability to prepare and present high-quality planning reports.
- Experience in writing appeal statements and the appeal process.
- Proficiency in responding to general planning enquiries and negotiating with statutory consultees.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a salary negotiable dependent on experience.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.