Our client, a busy independent estate agency, is currently looking for a full-time and experienced individual to join their team in the Tower Hill area, as a Senior Property Manager.
The would suit a well-organised and focused individual with previous Property Management experience.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- The main point of contact between landlords, tenants and contractors
- Arranging urgent and non-urgent maintenance quotes and/or repairs
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and customer is updated
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring the property is complying with legislation
- Help with the accounts/ payment of landlords
To be considered for the role of Senior Property Manager you must have the following:
- Previous Property Management experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure and problem solve
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Our clients are offering the successful Property Manager a basic salary of up to £30,000 - depending on experience
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.