Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new challenge?
Our client, a respected, successful and rapidly growing independent estate agency are currently seeking such an individual to join their friendly team in South London as a Senior Property Manager.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who believes in offering top class customer service along with previous property management experience.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties
- Client liaising
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors/organising quotes for repair/maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Deposits resolution
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- Collection of rent
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly
- Prepare and process contractual paperwork
To be considered for the role of Senior Property Manager you must have the following:
- Previous property management experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 6.00 pm
Our client is offering the successful Senior Property Manager:
- A basic salary of £30,000 - depending on experience
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.