£26,000 Basic, £31,000 OTE
about 1 month ago
One of the UK’s leading Estate Agents is seeking an experienced Senior Property Manager in Fleet.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected estate agency. The successful candidate must have previous experience working within the role and must also be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will lead by example and take responsibility/oversee a team Property Managers. You will be organised and driven to serve the ongoing needs of landlords and tenants. Additionally, strive to grow the portfolio of managed properties.
- Oversee and manage a team of Property Managers
- Manage a portfolio of properties
- Arrange contractors to complete repair work
- Arrange property inspections
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Rent arrears, deposits and end of tenancy
- Previous Property Management experience
- Experience managing a team
- Full UK Driving License
- Highly organised and positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
In return, my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £26,000 depending on experience with a realistic on target earnings of £31,000.
This is a great opportunity to work as part of a professional team in Hampshire and scope for possible progression in the future.