Are you an experienced Property Manager looking for a new challenge?
We've just taken on a new role with our clients who are currently looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their busy team in Pontypridd.
As a Senior Property Manager for our clients, you'll be a part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient customer service. As well as, focusing on problem resolution while working to exceed individual and team targets set.
To be considered for the role of Senior Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in Property Management
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- ARLA qualified would be advantageous
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadline
Key tasks include but will not be limited to:
- Reporting to Property & Development Manager on a weekly basis with monthly financial meeting reviewing rental income, arrears, budgets, and expenditure
- Manage and maintain an accurate database of estates, properties, and tenants
- Management in house maintenance team to include day to day maintenance and programming
- Be proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain portfolio
- Deal promptly and courteously with all communications from tenants and contractors
- Appointing contractors and track works
- Respond immediately to urgent maintenance and potential dangers
- Organise and conduct management visits, flag up repairs, report back to SM and arrange any necessary remedial work up to a budget
- Safety Inspections - manage Safety Inspections in line with legislation, flag remedial works, keep up-to-date records
- Keep valid records of contractor's insurance and liabilities
- Process end of tenancy check outs, liaising with utility companies and accounts department
- Rent arrears
- Deposit Scheme administration & managing refunds
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and undertaking a range of projects to address business priorities
- Deliver a comprehensive communication plan that will keep colleagues at all levels of the organisation informed of the Property Management agenda
- Producing and maintaining appropriate documentation and training material on key operational systems and ensure that this is freely available to staff on demand
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
- Saturdays on a rota basis
In return, our client is offering:
- £21,000 - £24,000 basic salary, depending on experience
- £27,500 OTE
- Company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.