Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
£25000 - £28000 per annum
21 days ago
Our client is looking for a Senior Property Manager to join their busy team in Welwyn Garden City.
You will be responsible for managing your own portfolio of properties as well as managing a small team. The ideal candidate must have at least 24 months experience working as a Property Manager and ideally be ARLA Qualified.
- Managing a portfolio of residential properties
- Managing a team of Property Managers
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved promptly and the customer is updated
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring property is complying with legislation
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
- Strong Property Manager experience
- Ideally ARLA Qualified
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Able to work to set deadlines, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, demonstrating strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills and problem-solving is essential for success in this role.
- Previous property management experience is essential
The successful candidate will be offered a great position with plenty of options to progress in the company and will be offered a salary between £25,000- £28,000.
- 9am - 6pm- Monday - Thursday
- 9am - 5.30pm Friday
- Required to work 1 Saturday per month (9.30am - 4.30pm) day off in lieu when worked
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.