Our clients are a well-established multidisciplinary engineering consultancy firm running over 40 years. They are looking for an experienced Senior Revit/CAD Technician to join their growing office in Merseyside.
As a Senior Revit/CAD Technician your role will involve:
- Preparation of structural drawings and documents
- Assisting and supporting junior staff and contributing towards their development
- Act as a “document controller” in the use of file-sharing systems such as BIM and manage the incoming and outgoing documents/drawings for each project.
- Liaising with clients and members of the design team to raise and resolve issues
- Assisting in programming and managing projects
To be considered for the Senior Revit/CAD Technician role you must have:
- A wealth of experience as a Revit/CAD Technician
- B-TEC HNC qualification
- AutoCAD, Revit and Tekla
As a Senior Revit/CAD Technician you’ll be required to work full-time hours
Our client is offering the successful Senior Revit/CAD Technician:
- Competitive Salary
- 31 days annual leave including bank holidays, increasing with the length of service
- Bi-annual performance-related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Mental Health First Aider
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.