Are you an experienced Area Manager or Sales Director who's currently looking for a new challenge?
We've just taken on a rare and exciting new opportunity for such an individual to join their team in the Headington area as a Senior Sales Director.
Our client, a large well-established multi-branch Estate Agency has a reputation for being forward-thinking, with great prospects in terms of progression.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a polished and professional approach to problem-solving.
Ideally, our clients are looking for a Senior Sales Director who has the following attributes:
- Have previous Estate Agency experience and customer service experience (essential)
- Full UK Driver’s license & vehicle
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Previous Sales Experience within property
- Proven track record of achievement
- Display high standards of presentation and service
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Results driven individual, hardworking, and focused
- Excellent ability to build rapport and exceptional customer service skills
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Use your initiative for increasing market growth
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Director will include, but will not be limited to:
- Grow the property register, along with market share
- Maximise branch profit
- Meet companies financial expectations
- Maximising income profit and growth revenues
- Develop fantastic working relationships with clients to gain repeat business and referrals.
- Maximise branch profit and achieve all financial targets
- Manage performance of employees via reviews, meetings, regular 121’s
- Influence a result through effective team management, action planning and delivery of the plan
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Monday to Friday 8:45 AM – 6:00 PM
- Alternate Saturdays 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
In return, our clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Director:
- £30,000 - £50,000 basic (Depending on Experience)
- £97,000 OTE
- Career progression
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.