Our client, a close-knit and growing Estate Agency is looking for a full-time Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in Tiverton.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a respected Estate Agency. The role will suit a hard-working individual, with a confident manner over the phone and someone who possesses an ability to build rapport quickly. There is an opportunity to progress further with this role into a more managerial position, as they are looking to open another branch within the next 18 months.
Key Responsibilities for the role of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Booking and conducting viewings
- Canvassing to achieve new business
- Calling leads to generate market appraisals and viewings
- Conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers
- Dealing with enquires promptly
- Administrative duties
Requirements for the role of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Positive and polite manner
- Target-oriented attitude
- Self-motivated and career-minded
- Full UK Driving licence
- A professional approach to your work and a presentable appearance
- Basic £20,000
- OTE £35,000
- Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.30 pm
- 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
- (Day off in lieu for each Saturday you work)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.