My client, a busy and well-established Estate Agency, is looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in Epsom.
This is a role that requires someone who already possesses experience as a Senior Sales Negotiator or Valuer and can hit the ground running. You will be hard-working, driven, motivated and have a real passion to succeed! You must be highly organised, computer literate and able to manage your own time effectively.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
- Working towards set targets
- Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary
- Running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings, and property valuations
- To achieve pre-agreed targets, operating to the standards required by the company.
- Demonstrate high standards of professionalism, courtesy and efficiency in dealing with the public.
- Maximise opportunities for viewings, lets, market appraisals and instructions.
- Seek to increase office market share and generally promote ‘brand awareness’.
- Achieve the goals and targets
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Negotiator you must have the following:
- Proven success in property valuations and the desire to be the best
- High valuations conversion rate
- Willing to build on your skills and develop your career
- Have exceptional customer service
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to achieve your goals
- You must have a full UK driving licence for this role.
- In return my client is offering a £26,000 - £28,000 Basic (Depending on Experience), £60,000 OTE + Bonuses and mileage.
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Friday to Saturday 8:30 AM – 6:00 PM, with lieu day.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.