Our client, a well-known and successful independent estate agency is looking for an accomplished Senior Sales Negotiator/Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Daventry.
The successful individual will be committed to offering outstanding customer service, a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions.
This role would suit an ambitious and career-minded individual who has aspirations to become a Sales Manager and ultimately a Branch Manager.
Responsibilities of a Senior Sales Negotiator will include:
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings.
- Conducting viewings.
- Generate valuations through canvassing.
- Attend valuations.
- Providing marketing advice
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email or face to face.
- Providing outstanding customer service.
- Negotiating offers for sale.
To be considered for the role of a Senior Sales Negotiator, you must have the following:
- Previous estate agency experience (Essential).
- Valuation experience desirable (Not Essential).
- Sales hungry and confident.
- Money motivated.
- Hard-working with the desire to achieve your goals.
- Full UK driving license and own car.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM, and 1 in 2 Saturdays 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM with a day off in lieu.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Sales Negotiator:
- £20,000 - £24,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Plus pool commission
- Car mileage
- Progression opportunities
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.