Our client is a successful independent agency that is expanding their Strood team due to continued business success and growth. They are seeking a professional and hungry senior sales negotiator to join their friendly team. The ideal individual must have at least 2 years of experience working as a Senior Sales Negotiator and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
This position comes with fantastic career prospects and opportunities to progress throughout the business. Our client focuses on providing excellent customer service whilst maximising profits and sales. The successful applicant must have a proven track record of winning business.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator your role will involve:
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Driving the business forward
- Provide excellent customer service
- Registering candidates
To be considered for the Senior Sales Negotiator role, you must have:
- Experience working as a Negotiator (within a residential estate agency).
- Strong customer service skills
- Driven and passionate about property
- Friendly approach
- Team player
- Must be highly self-motivated
- A driving license and own car
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM Monday to Friday. 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM on Saturday and 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM on a Sunday, working five days a week one day off in the week and one agreed day off at the weekend.
My client is offering the successful Senior Sales Negotiator:
- £15,000 - £18,000 basic (Depending on experience)
- £24,000 - £29,000 OTE
- Car allowance
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.