A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, an established, well-known Estate Agents, who are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy Oakham office.
The ideal candidate must have at least 12 months of experience as a Sales Negotiator and must be well presented, self-motivated and be able to offer first-class customer service. You will need to be able to work on your own as well as part of a team and must have a full clean driving licence.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator your role will involve:
- Register applicants
- Arrange property market appraisals
- Arrange and carry out property viewings
- Negotiate and close sales
- Canvass for new business
To be considered for the Senior Sales Negotiator role you must have:
- At least 12 months industry experience ideally working as a sales negotiator
- Hard working attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Local knowledge of the property market
As a Senior Sales Negotiator, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday including alternative Saturday.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Sales Negotiator:
- OTE of up to £40,000 (uncapped)
- Basic salary of £17,000 (depending on experience)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.