Our client, a well-respected independent agent, is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Gloucester.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a reputable company in the area and really progress your career with fantastic earning potential.
Working hours of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday
- 1 in 2 Saturdays (Day off in lieu)
- Up to £25,000 basic
- Up to £40,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Business milage covered
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Career progression
- On going training and support
Senior Sales Negotiator requirements:
- Previous experience in estate agency sales
- Have drive and motivation to do well.
- Full UK driver’s license
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Registering new buyers and understanding their property requirements.
- Matching properties with suitable buyers and arranging viewings.
- Gathering a thorough knowledge of each property and the surrounding area.
- Attending property viewings, answering questions, providing honest feedback, and following up where appropriate.
- Negotiating offers between sellers and buyers.
- Opportunity to undertake property appraisals.
- Handling enquiries from sellers, buyers, and industry professionals
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.