Our client, a well-established independent agent is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team based in West Wiltshire.
A great opportunity to progress in your career and join a team that you can grow in.
Working Hours of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Monday to Friday 8.30 am – 5 pm
In return, our clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Negotiator:
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic
- £35,000 OTE (Uncapped)
- Pay per mile
- Career progression
- 5-day working week
Ideally, to be considered for the Senior Sales Negotiator role you must have the following:
- Previous property sales experience
- Driven and hard-working
- Someone who thrives in a busy working environment.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to win business in a competitive market.
- Believe in providing excellent customer service.
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Negotiator will include, but will not be limited to:
- Closing for business and winning the instruction
- Providing a valuation for sale purposes
- Negotiating offers
- Going out attending viewings.
- Registering applicants
- Carrying out market appraisals
- Being a key point of contact for the customer throughout the sales process
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.