Our client, a market-leading independent Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in Hemel Hempstead.
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and target-driven to join their energetic and positive office. 2-3 years’ experience within an estate agency is essential as the office is busy meaning lots of opportunities to earn commission!
Responsibilities of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Generate, book and conduct property viewings and valuations
- negotiate offers, passing them across to the Sales Progression team
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Sourcing, valuing and marketing potential properties for sale
Requirements of a Senior Sales Negotiator:
- 2-3 years’ experience within estate agency, including experience of sales valuation
- Local knowledge is an advantage
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- Full UK drivers licence
- £22,000 - £26,000 basic DOE
- £35,000 - £40,000 OTE Up-capped!
- Company car + On-site parking
- Monday-Friday 09:00am-6:00pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00am-4pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.