Tower Hamlets, London
19 days ago
Our client, a successful estate agency, is looking for an accomplished Senior Sales Negotiator to join their busy team in Canary Wharf.
The HR team are looking for a key member of staff to focus on viewing appointments, database management and creating offers to assist with the continued expansion of the business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of generating new business and securing offers. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
- Lead by example
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Estate Agency experience in London is essential!
- Proven track record of securing sales
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £35,000 basic salary (£74,000 OTE) + company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.