Heaton Moor, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join my clients' growing, Independent Estate Agents in Heaton Moor. My client is seeking an Experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to focus on Sales support within the branch. They are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join their friendly team.
You must have experience as a Senior Sales Negotiator within an Estate Agency to be considered for this position, as well as a full, clean UK driving licence.
Key duties will include:
- Registrations, viewings, sales negotiation and progression and measure-ups.
- You will be highly confident at dealing with clients and properties across all brackets.
- Depending on your expertise and future career aspiration, you will be relied upon to help convert the branch pipeline to completion.
- You will be persuasive and commercially astute at securing valuation and cross-service opportunities between sales, lettings and financial services.
- You will enjoy the opportunity to perfect your engaging and enthusiastic client care and contact skills.
Working hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM (5:00 PM on Friday), Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM (1 in 4).
In return, my client is offering a competitive package, with realistic OTE of £26,000 - £28,000. You will be part of a highly engaged team, driven to provide exceptional service to potential customers and to grow the business in the right way.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.