£18,000 - £22,000 Basic, £26,000 - £30,000 OTE Inc. Car Allowance
5 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join my clients’ successful village, rural and high-end Agency team in Sedbergh. If you are looking for a great career within an exciting business we would love to hear from you.
They will also provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To achieve daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s
- To negotiate multiple offers & to effectively manage an individual pipeline of deals
- Achieve target level of new business going to 'under offer’ stage each month
- Achieve target level of completions each month
- Be responsible for the development of the specified sectors
- Establish a network of 'hot buyers’
- Liaise with Group trading partners & professional contacts
- Responsible for regularly updating clients through telephone contact maintaining high levels of customer care in a busy office environment
- Manage and maintain a database of vendor/clients and purchasers
- Be proactive and work on your own initiative, implement ideas to customers
- Overall department success based on quality of service
- Collate and gather information from feedback on Viewings
- To generate and complete timely concise testimonials from clients, solicitors, buyers, via phone and or email.
- Liaise with Marketing to arrange clear, professional and accurate press releases in a timely fashion
- Record of success within the property industry
- Proven record of delivering key performance indicators in a busy sales environment.
- Good and effective communication skills both internally and externally.
- The ability to build good strong relationships with people at all levels of the Organisation.
- Excellent negotiating and influencing capabilities.
- Strong Customer Service, process and telephone skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, KPI’s and Targets.
- Excellent organising and planning skills.
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience), with realistic on target earnings of £26,000 - £30,000 plus car allowance/ mileage and other company benefits.