Our client is a successful multi-branch Estate Agency, currently recruiting for their branch in Telford. They are currently looking for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator/Assistant Branch Manager to join their busy team based there.
Key responsibilities of a Senior Sales Negotiator/Assistant Branch Manager will include:
- Assisting the Branch Manager with running a profitable and well-organised office providing an effective, efficient and professional estate agency service to customers.
- Leading by example and delegating tasks with the aim to exceed standards of performance and targets set.
- Optimising every opportunity to secure market appraisals, instructions, viewings, reservations, sales and mortgage introductions.
- Motivating your team and new recruits, ensuring they receive the training and support they need to flourish in their career.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Assistant Branch Manager - Estate Agency:
- Preferably an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer, looking to accelerate your career
- Demonstrable Sales Management experience
- Able to generate new business in a target driven environment
- Able to manage, lead and mentor a team
- Outstanding customer care & customer service experience
- Resilient, positive, organised, numerate and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
- A Full UK driving licence
In return, our client is offering a Salary/package:
- Basic £23,000
- Commission package
- Car allowance
- Monday -Friday full-time hours
- Alternative Saturdays.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.