Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency, and they are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer to join their friendly team in Stowmarket. The successful candidate must have sales experience and a proven track record of being a successful negotiator.
This opportunity would be ideal for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for their next step within Estate Agency.
Ideally, our clients are looking for an individual who has the following attributes:
- Previous estate agency and valuation experience
- UK driving license
- An excellent work ethic
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Computer literate, drive, have strong work ethics with an ambition to succeed
- Confident personality
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Eye on Progression
- Team player
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Attending viewings
- Canvassing for new business
In return, our clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Negotiator/ Valuer:
- Basic Salary £18,000 - £20,000 (DOE).
- The first years On Target Earnings between £35,000 - £45,000
- Car allowance of £275 per month.
- Ongoing training, support and great opportunities to progress due to the continuous growth of the business.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stag