Our client, a busy Estate Agents in Stafford are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join their friendly team. The role will suit someone with 3 years of Estate Agency experience, looking to progress within a successful branch.
Your duties as a Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer will include:
- Offering great customer service
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Completing canvassing to generate leads
- Valuing and gaining instructions
- Achieving personal sales and listing targets
- Ensuring office hits target
- Complete Sales Progression
- Attending viewings
The ideal Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer will have:
- Great communication skills
- At least 3 years experience within estate agency
- Previous valuation experience
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Team player
In return, for this opportunity my clients are looking to offer:
- Basic salary of between £20,000 - £24,000 (DOE) plus a healthy commission package
- Car allowance
- Ongoing training and support
- Full time
- Monday Friday alternating from a 5 day week and 6 day week, with a day off in the week.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.