Our client, a leading Estate Agency is looking for an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer to join their team in Coventry.
They are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, target driven and motivated to join their new office. 3 years experience within an estate agency is essential as this is for a new office they have opened, so they are looking for someone who wants to hit the ground running. Therefore lots of opportunities to earn commission!
Responsibilities of a Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer:
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals.
- Undertaking market appraisals and listing properties
- Generate and negotiate offers to deliver a conclusion for both parties.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
Requirements of a Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer:
- 3 years experience within estate agency, including experience of sales valuation
- Hard-working and results-driven individual
- Motivated to exceed targets
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent IT skills - with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- Full UK drivers licence and own vehicle is essential
- £20,000 basic
- £32,000 - £35,000 OTE generous pooled and personal commission
- Monday-Friday 08:45am-5:30pm,
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00am – 12:30pm
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.