My clients, an independent, well-established leading Estate Agency are looking for a Senior Sales Progressor for their thriving branch in Stowmarket. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Taking ownership of the sales process from offer accepted stage through to exchange and completion.
- Sending outgoing documentation to all relevant parties in a timely manner via email and/or post
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, surveyors, agents and solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Updating all parties and managing the process in a timely and efficient manner
- General office administration
- Supporting the sales
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Booking in marketing appraisals
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Progressor you must have the following:
- Ideally 12 months within Sales Progression
- Well presented
- Driven and motivated
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
In return, my clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Progressor the following:
- £18,000 basic
- £25,000 OTE
- Guarantee for first few months
- No weekend work
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.