Our client is an extremely successful Estate Agency that is looking for an accomplished Senior Sales Valuer to join their busy branch based in Ashford.
Ideally, our client is looking for an individual who has a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions.
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Valuer you must have:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong valuations conversions
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and use of own vehicle
Key tasks of a Senior Sales Valuer will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
As a Senior Sales Valuer, you’ll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 6:00 pm with Saturdays (rota)
Our clients are offering the successful Senior Sales Valuer:
- Basic £22,000 – £25,000
- £45,000 OTE
- Car Allowance / Company Car
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.