This role is with an established Estate Agency based in Croydon. The client is a successful and reputable Estate Agent who is currently looking for a Senior Sales Valuer to join their busy branch in Croydon.
As a Senior Sales Valuer you will be a key member of staff who will conduct and generate branch valuations. The successful candidate will already have sales valuation/listing experience.
You will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. As a Senior Sales Valuer you will also be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Maintaining regular contact with clients via telephone, email, or face to face.
- Generate valuations through canvassing and business development
- Attend valuations/listings
- Negotiating offers for sale
- Generating leads and following these up
- Converting Valuations and winning new instructions
The successful Senior Sales Valuer must have:
- Consistent track record within Estate Agency with valuations/ appraisals/ listings
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers' licence.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Target driven and dynamic
- Analytical skills to identify market and economic trends
- Provide excellent customer service
- £18,000-£25,000 Basic salary depending on experience
- Realistic OTE per year of £60,000
- Company car or car allowance
- Career progression and on-going training
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.