Our clients are a well-respected Structural and Civil consultancy firm, running for over 10 years. They are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their busy team based in West Yorkshire.
As a Senior Structural Engineer your role will involve:
- Responsible for leading a number of structural projects, progressing design and managing the technical output of the projects
- You will lead proposals, meet with clients and the design team, plan and manage project resources, and progress design and detailing through all stages of a project
- Produce structural designs in all of the main building materials from simple element design through to whole scheme modelling and detailing.
- Work on projects in a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, industrial, retail and education.
To be considered for the Senior Structural Engineer role you must have:
- A minimum 4 years of experience
- A relevant degree
- Chartered Status is preferred
- Experience in a wide range of traditional building design
As a Senior Structural Engineer, you’ll be required to work full-time hours.
Our client is offering the successful Senior Structural Engineer:
- £30,000-£40,000 Basic Salary
- Potential performance-based bonuses
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Career progression
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.