7 days ago
My client is currently looking to recruit a highly competent Senior Structural Engineer, with a minimum of 5 years Post-graduation experience to join our London based team on a full-time permanent basis. This role requires someone with hands-on experience of having designed, detailed and managed bespoke private residential refurbishment/basement projects as well as large innovative new-build multi-story developments.
- Manage a team of engineers and technicians to complete projects meet fiscal targets
- Be involved in strategy and decision making
- Produce calculations, reports and specifications
- Produce bids and fee proposals
- Bring in new work opportunities
- Must be degree qualified in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Minimum 5 years relevant post-graduation work experience
- Highly competent at producing 2D and 3D structural drawings using AutoCAD and Revit
- Highly competent at structural analysis, preferably using Oasys GSA
- Excellent communication skills - written and spoken
- Highly competent at producing hand calculations for all traditional
- Structural materials and components using Eurocodes
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.