Our Client, a well-known estate agency, is looking for an accomplished Senior Sales Valuer to join their busy team in South London.
The successful Senior Sales Valuer will have a proven track record of generating new business and winning instructions. You will be committed to offering outstanding customer service and local knowledge is desirable.
As a Senior Sales Valuer your role will involve:
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Undertaking Market Appraisals
- Generate Valuations by Canvassing
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
To be considered for the Senior Sales Valuer role you must have:
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions
- Sales driven and 'get up and go' attitude
- A proactive and positive approach to business generation
- Provide excellent customer service
- Strong valuations conversions
- Local Knowledge
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious, target driven and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license and use of own vehicle
- Full Time – Monday – Friday, Saturdays (On a rota basis)
Our client is offering the successful Senior Sales Valuer:
- Basic £22,000 – £25,000
- OTE £50,000
- Car Allowance / Company Car
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.