A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients, an established developer specializing in high-luxury projects globally who at present due to the high volume of work require an experienced individual to join their team as a Senior Vice President of Finance within their Dubai office.
Experience working for a UK developer or construction company in a similar role is essential. Dubai experience isn't required for this position!
The Senior Vice President of Finance will be offered:
- An exceptionally attractive tax-free salary - £270,000 - £320,000 per annum (100,000 – 120,000 AED per month)
- Yearly bonuses
- Family visa
- Top healthcare cover
- Career progression opportunities
To be considered for the Senior Vice President of Finance role you must have:
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience working for a UK Developer or Construction Company
- A clear communicator
- High levels of attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- UAE experience isn't required but would be advantageous
The Senior Vice President of Finance will be responsible for overseeing financial activities of the company, including capital market transactions, audits, strategic planning, reporting and cashflows. They will work closely with the CEO and other senior executives to develop and implement financial strategies that support the company's overall growth and profitability goals.
- Develop and implement financial strategies to support the company's growth and profitability goals
- Oversee all financial planning, budgeting, and analysis activities
- Provide financial guidance and support to the CEO and other senior executives
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations and reporting requirements
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with banks, investors, and other financial institutions
- Stay updated on industry trends and market conditions to inform financial decisions
- Manage the company's cash flow and investments
- Prepare and present financial reports to the board of directors and shareholders
- Develop and maintain financial controls and procedures to safeguard company assets
- Oversee the company's tax planning and compliance efforts
- Manage financial risk and identify opportunities for cost savings and revenue growth
- Lead and manage a team of finance professionals, providing guidance and support as needed
- Participate in strategic planning and decision-making processes as a member of the executive team.
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd which is acting as the Employment Agency for this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.