£26000 - £30000 per annum
6 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at my clients based in Edgware. They are currently looking for a Service Charge Accountant to work closely alongside the Block Manager. This role will mainly involve the production of residential service charge accounts.
The company are one of the market leading estate agencies in the area and have dominated the property industry for years. My clients would preferably be looking for someone who is AAT qualified or part-qualified.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Produce annual reports, Income & Expenditure details, closing balances etc. for supply to the client's preferred accountant.
- Verify postings correspond with lease requirements and budget.
- Produce year end certificates and explanations with the final accounts.
- To carry out all duties within the RICS code of practice
- To ensure that FCA regulation guidelines are adhered to in all working practices.
- Liaison between the Property Managers and client on accounting matters.
- To attend meetings with clients to present accounts and other financial information as required.
- Provide reports to clients in accordance with client deadlines/requirements
- To assist with queries of a complex nature from Property Managers
- To monitor and ensure that the Client Accounts Administrative functions are being effectively performed.
- To perform ad-hoc tasks as required by the business needs
- To endeavour to remain informed of new relevant legislation and best practice guidelines
In return, my clients are offering a basic salary of £26,000 - £30,000 (Depending on qualifications and Experience).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.