Are you an experienced Site Manager looking for a new role in North Norfolk?
My client is looking for a Site Manager to join their team, who specialises in new build and bespoke housing developments. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an Award winning specialist building company, who take pride in their work, providing quality workmanship and quality new build housing.
Duties included in the role of a Site Manager:
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress
- Supervising construction workers and hiring subcontractors
- Buying materials for each phase of the project
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Motivating the workforce
- Day to day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
- Using specialist project management computer programmes
Requirements for the role of a Site Manager:
- New Build Housing experience
- You will have been a Site Manager previously
- SCS Card
- First Aid
- Basic salary £40,000 DOE
- Immediate Start
- Long term work
- Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.