Our clients are a successful Structural Engineering firm based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their growing team to help them deal with their increased workload.
As a Structural Engineer your role will involve:
- To work on your projects from start to finish with the senior staff overseeing
- Working on a variety of projects including commercial, domestic, and more
- Prepare reports, designs, and calculations
- Liaise and co-ordinate with other members of the project team
To be considered for the Structural Engineer role you must have:
- 3 years of experience as a Structural Engineer
- A Degree in a relevant field
- A willingness to develop your knowledge and skills further
- Understanding of smaller practice
- Full driving license and own transportation
Our client is offering the successful Structural Engineer
- Salary negotiable
- Pension scheme
- Career progression as it is initially a Structural Engineer
- Friendly work environment
Due to the high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd, acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.