Are you a driven and enthusiastic Structural Engineer who’s looking for a new challenge?
My client, an independent construction consultancy specialising in structural and civil engineering and building surveying, are currently seeking such an individual to join their team in the Norwich area.
This is a fantastic opportunity, as my client is flexible regarding experience and qualifications. Career development and extra support are important to my client who has embedded staff development into their culture. Therefore, if you would like to join a company that not only can offer you a great working opportunity but can offer you the opportunity to truly grow your career.
To be considered as a Structural Engineer for my client you must have the following:
- Confident and experienced in designing with all common structural materials.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships
- Experienced and knowledgeable with building structures.
- Practical, and understand construction
- Comfortable with delivering projects at a range of size and complexity
- Comfortable working both individually, and as part of a wider team
- Driven and committed delivery of exceptional work
In return, our client is offering:
- A competitive salary
- Commitment to career development and supporting all their staff with training.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.