4 months ago
My client, a forward thinking and independent estate agency company, based in the Norwich area are currently seeking a Surveyor Secretary / Administrator to join their busy team.
To be considered for this role you must have experience working within a surveying department or surveying organisation carrying out administration duties. Some of the duties and responsibilities of this position that will be carried out by the successful applicant are as follows:
- Provide secretarial support to the Partner and other team members
- Taking survey enquiries and booking in appointments
- Diary management
- Preparing Client and Project reports for the Partner and the team
- Copy/audio typing of Survey reports
- Assisting with collating comparables.
- Answering external telephone calls, taking messages and dealing with enquiries
In return our client will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Other benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.